A guide to unlocking your potential
Remedy teachers provide personalized instruction based on each students individual needs.
Artist discovery, growth & development
We walk you through the evolution of your artistic essence as a songwriter, musician, producer and performer, into an anchoring level of confidence in who you are, and what you can do.
Ear intelligence & capacity
We are passionate about developing the ear to listen intelligently. We will teach you to breakdown what you hear and communicate about it from a place of understanding that holds the capacity for creating your own magic in music.
Taking it to the next level
Remedy Music School offers a diverse pool of courses for students wishing to dive deep into study. Learn how to control your voice, how practice builds a confident musician, and how to grow beyond stage fright and social anxiety for performance. Topics also include songwriting and composition, music production, teaching, directing, conducting music and more.
At Remedy, you will find your voice
Many people want to develop their singing voice and learn to play an instrument, but haven't had the opportunity. Remedy Music School students grow as singers, develop as musicians and song writers, discover their authentic sound musically, and then put it all on record. Each month, students are growing in their artistic process through practice, hard work and determination, along with our support.
- Study of the voice and what it can do
- Vocal control & capacity
- The science of sound
- Ear intelligence development
- Time & rhythm
- Developing your essence as a musician and performer
- The confident artist
- The evaluation of your art
- The science of mixing and mastering music
- Song creation & production
- Writing from truth
- The development of a composer
- The art of practice & preparation
- Music project development & release
Learning for all ages
Whether you’re 11 years old or 50, the Remedy Process taps into the musician within you and shows you how to share your voice and sound.
- Work through anxiety that’s holding you back
- Turn your lyrics or journal entries into songs
- Write an original song a month
- Learn how to be a performer
- Record in the Remedy studio
- Attend regular therapy sessions
Every journey starts with a single step
If you’ve always wanted to learn to make music or you’re looking for a way to improve your skills, this is your opportunity — seize the moment!